Floyd Ray “Cotton” Lay

Floyd Ray Cottyon Lay

June 14, 1938           ~          February 17, 2013

Floyd Ray “Cotton” Lay, 74, of Glasgow, died Sunday, February 17, 2013 at this residence. He was the son of the late Christal and Gertie Wilson Lay. He was a member of Pine Grove Church and was attending Crossland Community Church.

He is survived by his companion of 20 years: Brenda J. Glass; two daughters: Teresa Ann Lay Davis (Anthony) of Edmonson County and Michaela Dayle Robertson; Brenda’s children: Kathy Jones (Steve) of Glasgow, Tina Stovall of Cave City, Johnnie Neal of Cave City and Todd Neal (Nancy) of Glasgow; three brothers: Dempsey Lay of Louisville, Aubrey Lay (Wilma) of Edmonson County and Richard Lay (Jennifer) of North Carolina; one sister: Sherry Jane Lay Colllins (Lewis) of Oregon; several nieces and nephews also survive.

Besides his parents he was preceded in death by one son: Michael Ray Lay; one brother: Frankie Lay; and one grandchild.

Funeral will be 2:00 P.M. Tuesday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Happy Valley Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be after 2:00 P.M. Monday at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to help defray funeral expenses.

17 Entries for Floyd Ray “Cotton” Lay

1. Samantha Shirley says:

Ms. Glass,

I worked at Ely’s for several years as a pharmacy technician and the book keeper. It was there that I got to know you and Floyd. I haven’t worked there since 2010 but I still remember you all and I am sorry for your loss.

With my condolences,
    Samantha

2. Samantha Shirley says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Floyd Ray “Cotton” Lay. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

3. wanda decker says:

my sincerest condolence .

wanda decker

4. Sheri Lee says:

Very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with Floyd’s family and friends. May God’s Peace be with you during this difficult time.

5. Sue Fitzpatrick says:

Aubrey and Family, so sorry about your loss. Sincere condolences from Alex, Mama, and me.

Alex and Sue Fitzpatrick and Imogene Bryant

6. lloyd segal says:

With responsive web design for your website, you will be able to represent a distinct image of your brand from the rest of the crowd. Our team has required expertise and experience of handling simple to the most complicated web design projects.

7. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

8. Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

9. I would say that longevity is all about a state of mind. While diet and health can aid in this I think it’s the mindset. It all boils down to making them think that they are still an asset.

10. Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

11. Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

12. Responsive web design is basically a technique used for web design and development. Further, it is used for creating brilliant layout and images to add more flexibility to a website. This practice makes your website compatible to different browser?s window screen with the use of fluid dimensions at the time of designing your website.

13. This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

14. lilac shade says:

Learn about the cycles of the moons and hte movement of the planets. Be sure to make alchemical elixirs in accordance with nature.

15. Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

16. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

17. sweet website major thanks for the article post keep this going please very good submit