Jason Horton

June 8, 1979     ~     November 26, 2012

Jason Walton Horton, 33, died Monday, November 26, 2012, in Cave City. A native of Barren County, he was a self-employed handyman.

He is survived by his children, Mason Walton Horton and Jayden Walton Horton; his Father, Ernest W. Horton; his Mother, Betty J. Logsdon(Jerry Ballard) all of Cave City; his brother, Christopher P. Horton and wife Tonya Lynn of Savoyard; one niece, Haylie Jo Horton; one nephew, Christopher Wayne Horton; maternal grandmother, Clorine Logsdon of Horse Cave; several aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Funeral services will be held 2:00 p.m. Friday at Echo Mission Church with burial in the church cemetery. Visitation will be after11 a.m. Thursday at the church. Arrangements by Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home.

15 Entries for Jason Horton

1. Christy & Bentley says:

So sorry for your loss, Betty.

2. teresa stover says:

so sorry for the lost of your loved one. my prayers are with you, praying for you, love your cousin teresa, billy, hannah, alyssa

3. debbie abney says:

So sorry for your loss my heart goes out to the whole family. I pray God will give you comfort and peace.

4. Jessica Fish says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, Betty you and your family are in my prayers. Betty you are strong and God will see you through this. I love you all.

5. Lois & Matthew says:

So sorry to hear about your loss. May God keep you in his loving care.

6. I’m very thankful for this post, if it wasn’t for this post I’d probably still be looking on Google for what I was looking for. Much appreciation!

7. Have seen and heard about such an insect for the first time. I really like being aware of about different forms of insects and animals. The life cycle on the insect shared in here seems to become quite fascinating. Will appear forward to more such exciting posts.

8. peter taulli says:

We are the principal resource to numerous developers, marketing agencies, and sales teams for their client-centric development and marketing needs and posts like this really do help us out.

9. lloyd segal says:

Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

10. Your post really helped me figure out life, if it weren’t for your site I’d probably still be stuck in search engine world looking for all sorts of information. You know?

11. One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

12. When it comes to business you want ot be sure that you’ve got all your bases covered. More importantly it seems like you’ve covered the basics in this post.

13. thomas kish says:

Home?s today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TV?s, and even smart-refrigerators!

14. peter taulli says:

I couldn’t agree more! This is something I have often thought about and I’m glad that you brought it to my attention.

15. security says:

Hi, thanks for speaking about the latest Ubuntu release. This is one of the best releases and i have it setup on my computer at home. the only issue is buggy nvidia driver.