Nicole Garrett

June 20, 1983     ~     June 9, 2010

Nicole Suzanne Garrett, 26, Bon Ayr, died Wednesday, June 9, 2010, at the Medical Center at Bowling Green from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.  She was a native of Cookeville, TN, a member of Caveland Church in Cave City , and a Human Resources Specialist with the Kentucky National Guard.

Survivors include one son, Garrett Hunter Graven; one daughter, Summer Raine Taylor; her companion, Jason Taylor of Bon Ayr; special friend, Christian Taylor; her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Harvey Garrett of Bon Ayr; one brother, Nathan James Garrett of Bon Ayr; several aunts, uncles and cousins.

Funeral services will be held 2:00 p.m. Sunday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Bon Ayr Cemetery .  Military honors will be provided by the KY National Guard Color Guard.  Friends may call after 4:00 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.

34 Entries for Nicole Garrett

1. sandra anderson says:

i am so sorry for your loss, i will be praying for all the family

2. sandra anderson says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Nicole Garrett. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

3. carol bragg says:

hillary so sorry for youre familys loss . I am here if you need any thing know you all are in my thoughts and prayers

4. Judi Vig says:

Dear Hillary, Harvey, Nathan, Garrett, Baby Summer, Jason and all family/friends….
    We are all so very sorry for this tragic tragic unpredictable mourning… grief and suffering that you are enduring with the loss of your beautiful Nicole. I will never ever forget her…her beautiful expression of love for all of you along with her children… through photographs or just simply conversation…it was obvious this young girl loved her family/friends and she loved life…..Now she is with our Lord but her spirit will always be with all of you…until you all are together again. I pray for the balance to come back into your life…. as you all journey with Nicole… always at your side…. with much love…. judi

5. brandon mccoy says:

6. SFC Brandon London says:

I am so sorry for your loss! I have known Nicole ever since we were in band together in high school and even had the opportunity of working with her while here in the National Guard. Nicole was a very hard-working Soldier and a good friend and will be missed by all. God Bless you guys and take care…..Brandon London

7. Lori Wright says:

Harvey, I am so sorry for your family’s loss. I met Nicole and Nathan when they were small children when you were my supervisor at Technotrim. I will be thinking of you and Hillary and praying for your family during your time of loss. God bless. Lori Wright

8. Robin Dotson says:

Harvey, please accept my condolences at this difficult time. I know how much your family means to you and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. Robin Dotson

9. Sgt.Hershel Colwell says:

May GOD watch over the family in their time of sorrow.Heaven has got another ANGEL.GOD bless..