Bobby D. Harper

September 23, 1937     ~     April 28, 2010

Bobby Depp Harper, 72, Glasgow, died Wednesday, April 28, 2010, at his residence. A native of Hiseville in Barren County, he was a son of the late Millard and Annie P. Harper. He was a retired brick layer and a member of the Crossroads Baptist Temple in Indianapolis.

Survivors include his wife, Ethel M. Harper; one son, Robert D. Harper (Roberta); 2 granddaughters, Cassie Trivett (Brian) and Samantha A. Harper; 2 grandsons, Clayton Harper Kinslow and Thomas A. Harper; one great-granddaughter, Harley A. Trivett, all of Glasgow; 3 brothers, Jerry (Bibi) Harper and Larry (Joetta) Harper all of Indianapolis; Kenny (Ellen) Harper of Horse Cave; one sister, Carol (Bobby) White of Glasgow; several nieces and nephews.

In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one daughter, Teresa P. Harper and one brother, Rondel “Ron” Harper.

Mr. Harper chose cremation and a private memorial service will be held. The family is being assisted by the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home.

15 Entries for Bobby D. Harper

1. Paul C. Hawkins says:

Dear Bobby and Carol,

I am sorry for your loss and extend to you and yours my deepest sympathy.

Sincerly,

Paul C. Hawkins

2. Betty Turner says:

Martha Carol and Bobby:

We are sorry for you loss and will keep the whole family in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Randall & Betty Turner

3. Floyd Guevin says:

Heya i am for the primary time here domkisleyt. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to provide something back and help others like you helped me.

4. … szukam pomocy… pilnie… niestety tam gdzie dzwoni?am albo sko?czy? sie im kontrakt z nfz albo przyjmuja jedynie dzieci…czy ktos z was ma moze jakies namiary na psychologa w krakowie? nie mam pieniedzy wiec w gre wchodza tylko porady bezplatne… :/naprawde nie radze sobie juz sama ze soba…

5. I would like to express some appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a challenge. As a result of looking out by way of the internet and acquiring techniques that were not valuable, I was thinking my entire life was more than. Being alive without the approaches to the difficulties you’ve sorted out by means of this posting is actually a serious case, as well as the kind that would have badly damaged my career if I had not encountered your internet site. Your know-how and kindness in taking care of a great deal of points was excellent. I’m not positive what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come upon such a step like this. I am able to at this time appear ahead to my future. Thanks for your time so considerably for this skilled and effective support. I will not hesitate to endorse your internet web sites to any individual who ought to get care on this dilemma.

6. There are some attention-grabbing cut-off dates on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity nevertheless I’ll take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

7. Take a peek at the following guidelines what follows discover ideal strategy to follow such a mainly because you structure your small business this afternoon. earn money

8. Very good website! I truly enjoy how it really is simple on my eyes and the data are nicely written. I’m wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been produced. I’ve subscribed to your feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

9. Mittie Dair says:

hi, your site is truly very good. I truly do appreciate your give excellent outcomes

10. This really is a very great standpoint, but is not produce virtually any sence in any way discussing of which mather. Every method gives thanks and also i had try to reveal your own write-up straight into delicius but it surely seems to be issues employing your data internet sites is it possible to please recheck this. with thanks yet once again.

11. I am glad to be a visitant of this stark web site ! , appreciate it for this rare information ! .

12. ccc buty says:

You got a quite good website, Gladiolus I discovered it by means of yahoo.

13. certainly like your web internet site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling difficulties and I to uncover it quite bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I’ll surely come once again once more.

14. tap windows says:

Oh my goodness! an outstanding article dude. Thanks a good deal Even so I’m experiencing dilemma with ur rss . Do not know why Struggle to register for it. Can there be any person discovering identical rss issue? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx