Rev. Jack T. Corn

Rev. Jack T. Corn, 77, Glasgow, died Saturday, July 25, 2009, at his residence. A native of Paoli, IN, he was a son of the late Russell and Clarabel Thomas Corn. He was an army veteran of the Korean Conflict, having served with the 25th Infantry Division in charge of S2 and S3 in Korea. He became a pastor in the United Methodist Church in 1968 serving in the Defiance District of the West Ohio Conference. He served the Vaughnville Charge, Haviland, Latty and Broughton Charge, Sherwood & Mark Center Charge and the Antwerp Charge. He later served as Assistant Pastor for the St. John United Methodist Church in Sebring, Florida.

Survivors include his wife, Carole Roberts Corn; two children, Diann Roberts (Steve) and Jack Thomas Corn, Jr. (Sharon); 5 grandchildren, Rebekah Roberts, Brandon Corn (Amanda), Jack Corn III, David Roberts and Ashley Corn; two great-grandchildren, Zandon and Hannah Corn; one brother, Jim Corn (Janet); one sister, Joyce Hadley (Robert); several beloved nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by one brother, Joe Corn.

Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Tuesday at the Faith United Methodist Church. Visitation will be from 1 to 8 p.m. Monday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home. Burial will be in the Oaklawn Cemetery in Ossian, Indiana on Thursday. Alternate expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to Gideon’s International or the Faith United Methodist Church.

16 Entries for Rev. Jack T. Corn

1. Rev. Neil Jeffries says:

Sister Corn and Family, Diann & Steve, & Rebekah,
    My heart goes out to you in this your time of sorrow. I am thankful to have had the opportunity to know Jack and to be his friend. I realize our friendship was only for a short period of time but my life has been blessed by Jack’s ministry to me and the people at Bethel UMC. I know his presence at Faith will be missed. I am in Atlanta and wish I could be there to celebrate with you his going forth to be in the presence of our awesome and loving Father but, I know there are many there who love you and will be by your side. May God comfort you and give you strenth. All My Love in Christ,
    Bro. Neil

2. Charlotte Steenbergen says:

Diane and family, So sorry to hear of your dad’s passing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time and in the days ahead. Love, Charlotte

3. Bonita Elmore says:

Friend Diann, I am very sorry to hear about your Dad. With love, Bonita.

4. John Shalter says:

Dear Tom and family,

You all have my deepest and heartfelt sympathy. Tommy, the great memories can never be taken away from you. Know that I am thinking of you and your loved ones in this sorrowful time.

Your Friend,

John Shalter

5. Judi Parker says:

Carole, Diann, Tom, and Families,
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you as we remember Jack fondly, The Lord has taken our lives in different directions geographically, but He has given us precious memories of our times together and your lives in Leipsic. Your special touch upon us will never be forgotten. We thank God for having known Jack and your family, for your ministry, and we look forward to being reunited with all of you in our heavenly home. We also remember your dog Judy.
    With much love,
    The Parkers

6. Debra Grose says:

Dear cousin Diann,

My mom (Virginia) , brother (Randy), and I all express our sympathies. Miss talking to you and to Jack.

Take care!
    Deb Grose

7. Pam Goodwin Oglesbee says:

Wishing you all much sympathy, Diann, remeber all of teh good times we had while you lived in Leipsic, spending the night at each others homes, your dad always made me laugh, but we knew sust how far to push him!!! Please send me your address as I am sad that we have lost touch over the years.
    My address is :
    Pam Oglesbee
    411 Delphos Rd.
    Columbus Grove ,Ohio 45830
    YOu are in my prayers!!!!

8. Debra Grose says:

CORRECTION:

My previous e-mail should have read “Dear cousin Carole (Diann, Tom)”
    Sorry!
    Deb Grose

9. W.E. & Doris Adams says:

Diann,Steve and Family. So sorry to hear about your Dad Passing. Wish we could have been there with you at the funeral home .Just want you to know we are thinking about you. I remember Bro Corn preaching a revival at Cosby God Bless Billie and Doris

10. Be sure to preserve your life force, chi. This practice is absolutely essential. Be sure to respect the power of words. Don’t engage in vulgar language or activity.

11. Ollie Moura says:

12. thomas kish says:

They confirmed the olders persona living was known to smoke her entire life, ate a significant amount of chocolate every week and didn’t enjoy sports activities. Isn’t that amazing?

13. At times like this it boils down to finding the information required, which as I’m sure you know can take some time. This post helped me figure out what I needed.

14. We are a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

15. Malcom Couey is my name in addition I thought it voices quite first-rate when one say the item. Rhode Island is our your pregnancy place. For years she gets been having a job as your own computer proprietor. To gamble country your favorite songs is a task that she has been preparing for a lot of years.

16. agam berry says:

Granville Ridder is the text you are going to call her or him but the doctor never really liked who seem to name. Booking holidays is without question what he does appearing in his special day job and also he’ll be promoted within the. My wife and My home is in New South america and mom and dad live border. My wife does not mean like that the process I follow but things i really like doing is coin collecting and so I have time to approach to new problems.