Patricia Ann “Patsy” Chaney Byrd

Patricia Byrd

December, 14, 1941          ~          December 28, 2014

Patricia Ann “Patsy” Chaney Byrd, 73, of Hiseville Went to her Heavenly Home on Sunday, December 28, 2014 at the Barren County Health Care with family at her beside.

She was born December 14, 1941, a daughter of the late Jack and Georgia Gray Chaney and the widow of the late Odell Byrd. She was a homemaker and member of the Savoyard Baptist Church.

She is survive by one daughter: Pam (Chris) Warf of Hiseville, one son: Timmy Byrd (Marlene) of Burkesville; five grandchildren: Jami (Shawn) Edwards, Brooke Phillips, Adam (Misty) Froggett, Amanda Moley and Dustin Byrd; six great grandchildren: Kaytlyn Sharp, Blake Sharp, Matthew Smith, Luke Phillips, Shawna Edwards and Georgia Mae Froggett; one sister: Nona Poynter of Knob Lick; two nieces: Rita (Daniel) Waid and Teresa Piper; two nephews: James (Kim) Piper, Phillip Piper; sister-in-law: Flossie Chaney.

She was preceded in death by three brothers: Randall, Buford and Lyndon Chaney; one sister: Pearl Piper.

Funeral will be 1:00 P.M. Wednesday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Hiseville Cemetery. Visitation will be after 4:00 P.M. Tuesday at the funeral home.

18 Entries for Patricia Ann “Patsy” Chaney Byrd

1. Matt,Tonya &Chase Vincent says:

Thinking of you all.

2. lois bulle says:

adam sorry to hear about your grandma she was a sweet lady I met her when my mom was in barren co will keep you and your family in prayer

3. lois bulle says:

pam sorry to hear about your mom she was a sweet lady I am glad I got to know her will keep you and your family in prayer

4. Joanne London says:

So sorry to hear this. Know that the entire family is in my thoughts & prayers.

5. Cussandra Faulkner says:

Pasty was one of a kind lady !!! She always put a smile own my face and plenty of laughter when I work at BCHCC. I enjoyed each moment we share together, she will never be forgotten My deepest sympathy goes out to her family doing this difficult time, May God Bless you all. R.I. P. my sweet Pasty !!!!! I love you !!!!

6. Cussandra Faulkner says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Patricia Ann “Patsy” Chaney Byrd. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

7. Jerry & Stephanie McClellan says:

Pam , So sorry for your loss , your mom was a sweetheart …

8. Debbie Wade Walton says:

Pam,
    I am so sorry to have just learned about your mom. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

9. Jessica Lohden says:

Pam, I am so sorry to hear of your moms passing. I had intended to come by the funeral home.. but with everything going on I just didnt make it. My thoughts are with you. Love you

10. Kim and Thomas Railey says:

Very sorry for your loss. Patsy will be missed at BCHCC

11. Philip Byrd says:

So sorry for your loss.

12. Private virtual servers give your business freedom and flexibility. Do you have any experience in this field by any chance? I’m looking for an expert to help me setup my necessary files.

13. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

14. The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection provides me with greater flexibility while traveling, whether it be to visit family, travel to watch my favorite sports on TV. I’m looking for this kind of flexibilty.

15. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

16. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really know what you’re speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =). We may have a hyperlink change contract between us!

17. Toshiko says:

hola, funcionan los comentarios?

18. It’s going to be end of mine day, but before end I am reading this wonderful post to increase my experience.
    gudangbesibaja.com