Tommy L. Upton

September 16, 1959     ~     November 30, 2014

Tommy L. Upton, 55, Smiths Grove, died Sunday, November 30, 2014, at Signature Health Care in Bowling Green.

Survivors include two sons: Thomas Upton, Jr. of Lagrange, and Joshua Upton of Glasgow; 8 grandchildren: Leighton Upton, Landon Upton, Alex Upton, Ethan Upton, Jasmine, Jackson Upton, Adam Upton, and Bailey Grace Stinnett; his mother: Lela Winiford Upton of Bowling Green; one brother: Jeff Upton; one sister: Judy McCoy; several nieces, nephews, and cousins.

He was preceded in death by his father Mada John Upton and one brother, Johnny Upton.

Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Thursday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home. Visitation will be after 1:00 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.

7 Entries for Tommy L. Upton

1. Merry Ericksen says:

Very sorry for your loss, may God be with you all and bless you, love, Merry

2. Linda Stinnett Woolums says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Tommy L. Upton. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

3. Linda Stinnett Woolums says:

My prayers are going up for yal. Ms. Lela, I am so sorry for your pain and Thompson and Josh my heart is with you. I Love yal.

4. Hazel Robinson says:

So sorry for your loss prayers for all the family

5. Wayne Burton jr says:

I’m sorry to hear about Tommy- I remember when we all met at best western- I’ll have all of your family in my prayers.

6. Wayne Burton jr says:

7. Donna Lynn Carver (Wilson) says:

Judy, Jeff and Winnifred. I am so sorry for your loss. If I can do anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. I didn’t realize this was Tommy until after 3:00 on Thursday. May God be with you all. Prayers, Hugs and Kisses coming your way. Love you all.