Hobert Preston Morgan

Hobert Morgan

April 12, 1941          ~          March 7, 2014

Hobert Preston Morgan, 72, of Cave City, died Friday, March 07, 2014 at the St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville TN. He was a son of the late Wilford Preston and Ruby Hagan Morgan. He was an avid wood worker and loved working with his mules.

He is survived by his wife Grace Ellen Doyle Morgan; his children: Rose Mary Morgan, Cookie Morgan, Cindy Byrd, Jane Carol Morgan, Jimmy Morgan, Gary Morgan, Roger Daniels, Wesley Daniels, Rebecca “Becky” Daniels Vibbert, Victoria “Vickie” Daniels Dixon and Kevin Daniels; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren; one brother: Wayne Morgan of Glasgow; two sisters: Dorothy Edwards of Horse Cave and Opal Parker of Columbus, IN.

Besides his parents he was preceded in death by one son: Barry Wayne Morgan; two brothers: Charles Morgan and Junior Morgan; one sister: Frances Houchens.

Funeral will be 2:00 P.M. Sunday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Hiseville Cemetery. Visitation will be after noon Saturday at the funeral home.

11 Entries for Hobert Preston Morgan

1. Vicki Wright says:

Cookie and Morgan family. Our prayers are with you doing this time. May the peace of
    the Lord be with the whole family during this mournful time.

2. Hollie Sowell says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you Cookie and your family. I know this has been a long hard road but you all were by his side. May you find comfort in your memories during this difficult time.

3. Debbie England Spencer says:

Grace and family sorry for your lose. I pray God gives you peace. He was a great man.

4. Colleen McDaniel says:

Grace, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. May God grant you peace and comfort to you and your family.

5. Wanda Barton says:

Jane my prayers are with you and all your family.

6. Debbie Jessie says:

Cindy and Jane,so sorry to hear about your dad,may God be with you and your family.

7. Gauri says:

It’s basic, however eceififnt. You could might write up coming posts talking about this short article. I have to continue reading problems over it! I love looking at your site and appear toward all your posts! Let me make sure to book mark your website.

8. I’m not easily impressed. . . but that’s impressing me! :)

9. Kenia says:

How I can set order of links? Sorting them not alphabetically?The wigedt doesn’t currently offer that functionality. I can add in something to allow sorting by ID/Name/URL/Rating/Description, but right now I’m more curious to see how this needs to be updated. Apparently the old way of handling links is depreciated as of 2.1 and I need to update to the new method before it is removed completely.

10. Dete says:

Hi there! I just found your Now Reading export pliugn, which I greatly appreciate.I’m wondering if you’ve upgraded to the latest version of WP now (2.6.1)? If so, have you managed to get Now Reading working? I haven’t managed to get it working, and the support forum for NR on the author’s site isn’t working either.

11. Bernadette says:

fantastic issues altogether, you just received a new reader.
    What would you recommend in regards to your post that you just made
    some days in the past? Any sure?

My web page cgr d120 camcorder