Dorothy Carol Lemons Bryant

Dorothy Carol Bryant

November 24, 1943          ~          February 27, 2014

Dorothy Carol Lemons Bryant, 70, of Glasgow, died Thursday, February 27, 2014 at the Monroe County Hospital. She was the daughter of the late Charlie Cash & Helen Turner. She was a member of the Mt. Gilead Church of Christ in Tompkinsville, KY.

She is survived by three children: Carolyn Bautista, Barbara Hernandez and Rondal Lee “Buck” Lemons, Jr.; seven grandchildren; thirteen great-grandchildren; three cousins; two special friends: Vickie McLanughlin, Flora Birge “Annie Lou”.

Besides her parents she was preceded in death by one grandson: Jonathan Wayne Lemons.

Funeral will be 1:00 P.M. Monday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Bethlehem Cemetery. Visitation will be after 11:00 A.M. Sunday at the funeral home.

12 Entries for Dorothy Carol Lemons Bryant

1. carolyn Phillips Fields Johnson says:

God be with your family.Carolyn Johnson

2. Arthur & Beverly Hatfield says:

CAROLYN AND FAMILY, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE W/ YOU ALL AT THIS TIME AND ALWAYS

3. doris wix says:

Carolyn Barbara buck so sorry to hear about Dorothy prayers going out to all of you

4. victor spano says:

5. Private virtual servers give your business freedom and flexibility. Do you have any experience in this field by any chance? I’m looking for an expert to help me setup my necessary files.

6. lloyd segal says:

7. A chinese man was said to live around 250 years with the help of herbs. Is this even true? Could this be possible.

8. peter anjos says:

9. So I was stuck at my wits on what to look for and was just about to give up entirely when I came across your post. I really hope the best for you in business.

10. herb trotter says:

Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

11. One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

12. Scott Leiken says:

Our experienced Professionals hold industry certifications and have successfully repaired thousands of computers for end users, businesses and resellers.