Jennifer Buss

April 9, 1971     ~     December 18, 2013

Jennifer Buss, 42, Surfside Beach, SC, went home to be with the Lord at her home in South Carolina. She was born in Royal Oak, MI on April 9, 1971. She is the daughter of Jim and Betty Hogue Buss of Loveland, Ohio and was a licensed cosmetologist and beautician.

In addition to her parents, she is survived by a brother: Christopher Buss and wife Kristen of New York; a son: Bradley Buss and his fiancée Lena of Myrtle Beach, SC; two grandchildren: Autumn and Jonathan Buss; one uncle: Henry Hitchcock and wife Mary of Florida; five aunts: Peggy Hogue Fuller of Washington, DC, Willowdean Hogue Fonner, Wanda Hogue Peavley, and Josephine Hogue Shockley all of Glasgow, and Ann Raj of Stockdale, TX.

She was preceded in death by her grandparents: Alline and Orville Hogue of Glasgow and Ezra and Noe Buss of New Hampshire; an uncle: James Hogue and an aunt Faye Kingery of Glasgow.

Funeral services will be held 11:00 a.m. Friday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery. Visitation will begin at 9:30 a.m. Friday at the funeral home.

16 Entries for Jennifer Buss

1. leslee puckett says:

Jim and Betty.I am so very sorry for you loss.you are in my prayers,

2. Great post! We’re a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

3. I was hoping that once it hit zero that this thread would just self implode but I guess that’s just wisful thinking. Maybe next time.

4. Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

5. peter taulli says:

We are the principal resource to numerous developers, marketing agencies, and sales teams for their client-centric development and marketing needs and posts like this really do help us out.

6. Scott Leiken says:

7. peter anjos says:

8. Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

9. Gary kovner says:

10. The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection provides me with greater flexibility while traveling, whether it be to visit family, travel to watch my favorite sports on TV. I’m looking for this kind of flexibilty.

11. Our proficient team comprising of highly skilled web designers aim to deliver performance oriented services. They strive to build and develop brilliant websites that helps customers to build their brand online in the most effective and efficient way.

12. The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection provides me with greater flexibility while traveling, whether it be to visit family, travel to watch my favorite sports on TV. I’m looking for this kind of flexibilty.

13. They will provide you with a free diagnostic of your problem and a recommended solution. But you are under no obligation to have us do the repairs.

14. My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site. He used to be entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You cann’t consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

15. Oswaldo says:

hola, funcionan los comentarios?

16. security says:

Hi, thanks for pointing the latest Ubuntu release. This is one of the best releases and i have it setup on my computer at home. the only issue is buggy nvidia driver.