Betty Jean Lyle

Betty Lyle

January 7, 1931     ~     August 29, 2013

Betty Jean Lyle, 82, Glasgow, died Thursday, August 29, 2013, at Glenview Health Care Center. The Mississippi native was a daughter of the late Richard and Dora Rose Pitts. She was an LPN, having worked at various military hospitals, T. J. Samson Community Hospital, and various local nursing homes. She was a former vice president of the local U.A.W. chapter, and had been an active member of the Glasgow Scottie Band Parents. She was a founding member and prayer chaplain of the Glasgow Chapter 20 DAV Auxiliary. She was a member of the Glasgow First Assembly of God and had developed numerous prayer chains. She had just recently developed a prayer group that met at Glenview Health Care Center.

Survivors include one son: Keith E. Lyle, Jr. and his wife Marilyn of Charlestown, IN; one daughter: Pique Lyle and her partner Peter McGowan of Port Washington, NY; five grandchildren: Keith E. Lyle III and his wife Lesli, Heather Marie McKinney, Paul Hunter McKinney, Elizabeth Ann McKinney, Kelly Rae McKinney and her children Abigail Rae and Eloise Ann Marie; one step-granddaughter: April Budd; four great-grandchildren: Caleb, Alec, Keegan, and Chelsea Lyle; six step-great-grandchildren: Alex, Adrian, Abby, Shawna, Renea, and Lynn.

In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband Keith Eldon Lyle and one daughter Denise Lyle.

Funeral services will be held 1:00 p.m. Monday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Little Barren Cemetery. Friends may call after 1:00 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home.

25 Entries for Betty Jean Lyle

1. Susan Russell says:

Beautiful woman of God. So glad that she was a part of our world.

2. D. Johnson says:

I am sorry your dear loved one fell asleep in death. My condolences to you all. Please take comfort in knowing that our Creator will soon remove all pain, sorrow, and death forever! May you be comforted by this promise as you gain the strength and inner peace to cope with the days ahead. Revelation 21:3,4 Philippians 4:13

3. Tonya Purvis says:

I am so sorry for your loss. I worked with Betty at Glasgow Health and Rehab years ago when I was just starting out in the health care field. She was an amazing woman. I pray for peace for your family.

4. Julie Meadows says:

Praying for your family.Aunt Bet will be missed.Loved her so much.

5. Julie Meadows says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Betty Jean Lyle. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

6. Wanda Kinslow Houck says:

Praying for your family. Thanks for your company and help to my sister-in-law Alma Kinslow when she was soo ill.

7. carolyn fields johnson says:

PEGGY,HUNTER, HEATHER, EDIE AN FAMILY, So sorry to hear about Betty. She was a special lady and an inspiration to many. She had a positive attitude and live d her life as an example to others. She definitely loved her family. Keep your faith in God. Hold on to all the great memories. At least you know she is at rest and walking the streets of gold. Time helps heal. God be with each if you and bless each of you with strength. Your friend, Carolyn Phillips Fields Johnson

8. Have seen and heard about such an insect for the first time. I really like being aware of about different forms of insects and animals. The life cycle on the insect shared in here seems to become quite fascinating. Will appear forward to more such exciting posts.

9. peter taulli says:

Responsive web design is basically a technique used for web design and development. Further, it is used for creating brilliant layout and images to add more flexibility to a website. This practice makes your website compatible to different browser?s window screen with the use of fluid dimensions at the time of designing your website.

10. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would?ve made to happen in the absence of the type of ideas documented by you over such a field. It truly was a real scary condition for me, but coming across a professional fashion you processed it made me to leap for contentment. I am just happier for the support and then wish you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking instructing the others by way of your websites. Probably you haven?t got to know any of us.

11. One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

12. At times like this it boils down to finding the information required, which as I’m sure you know can take some time. This post helped me figure out what I needed.

13. This is pretty much the exact information I was looking for! I really appreciate it. I did a quick Google search and came across this page, which was obviously helpful.

14. This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

15. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

16. herb trotter says:

They will provide you with a free diagnostic of your problem and a recommended solution. But you are under no obligation to have us do the repairs.

17. Lloyd Segal says:

18. The ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection provides me with greater flexibility while traveling, whether it be to visit family, travel to watch my favorite sports on TV. I’m looking for this kind of flexibilty.

19. Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

20. Have seen and heard about such an insect for the first time. I really like being aware of about different forms of insects and animals. The life cycle on the insect shared in here seems to become quite fascinating. Will appear forward to more such exciting posts.

21. Be sure to preserve your life force, chi. This practice is absolutely essential. Be sure to respect the power of words. Don’t engage in vulgar language or activity.

22. herb trotter says:

Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

23. security says:

Hi, thanks for speaking about the greatest Ubuntu release. This is one of the best releases and i have it setup on my rig at home. the only issue is outdated ati driver.

24. Todd Bissinger says:

Nothing http://www.damaskweddinginvitations.net/damask-invitation-161661184665771622.html in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.

25. juliana ferguson says:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that as soon as one part of your life starts looking up, another falls to pieces.