Ochell L. Tuck

Web Ochell Tuck

March 22, 1919     ~     May 5, 2013

Ochell L. Tuck, 94, Glasgow, died Sunday, May 05, 2013, at his residence. A native of Lafayette, TN, he was a son of the late Wesley and Della May Gammons Tuck and a member of Glasgow Baptist Church.

Ochell retired as Director of Parks and Recreation for the City of Glasgow after 46 years of service. During his years of leadership, the City of Glasgow saw the development of Weldon Park, Beula C. Nunn Park and Recreation Center, American Legion Park, the Municipal City Swimming Pool, Luska Twyman Park, and Lera B. Mitchell Clubhouse, along with additions and improvements at Gorin Park, including Richardson Field, and tennis courts. The latest addition he helped develop was the Ochell Tuck Beaver Trail Park.

Survivors include his wife of 61 years: Margie Martin Tuck; one son: Dennis Martin Tuck and his wife Patsy of Glasgow; 6 grandchildren: Heather Hammer and husband Bart of Glasgow, Lesley Allen and husband Chris of Crestwood, KY, Emily Tuck and Wesley Tuck both of Glasgow, Drew Tuck and Abby Tuck both of Virginia.

In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one son Ochell Ray Tuck; and two brothers, Graves Tuck and Elton Tuck.

Funeral services will be held 1:00 p.m. Wednesday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in Hayes Cemetery near Lafayette, TN at 3:30 p.m. Visitation will be from 2 to 6 p.m. Tuesday and after 9 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. A candlelight ceremony will be held at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Beaver Trail Park for all family, friends, and co-workers.

25 Entries for Ochell L. Tuck

1. lois bulle says:

dennis sorry to hear of your dad such a great man he will be missed by all who knew him may god bless each of you

2. Janice Hope Watson says:

Margie,
    Our thoughts, prayers and love are with you during this difficult time.
    May God Bless You!!

Gary & Jan
    Mary Hope

3. Janice Hope Watson says:

Margie,
    Our thoughts, prayers and love are with you during this difficult time.
    May God Bless You and your Family!!

Gary & Jan
    Mary Hope

4. Paul Kingrey says:

Margie; So sorry to hear about Ochell’s passing. Just to remind you that the Lord loves you and the family and will be with you.

5. LaVerne& Maurice Pennycuff says:

Margie, I am sorry to learn of your loss and am praying that GOD’s unfailing GRACE will soften the hurt. Lean on GOD HE is the strong one and will be there in your darkest hour.Holding you close in thought and prayer…….LaVerne

6. Greg Scott says:

Dennis, I am sorry to hear of your loss. Jimmy had told me Sunday night. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. He will be missed by many. He accomplished a lot in his many years. He had a good life.

7. Joyce Forrest Driver says:

Family, God only wants the BEST and He took one of the best from this earth Sunday. I had Lots of Love and Respect for Mr. Tuck and truly love all of you.You have had and will always have my prayers, He will be missed but never forgotten, God Bless and keep you during this difficult time and the future.

8. carolyn fields johnson says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Ochell L. Tuck. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

9. carolyn fields johnson says:

MARGIE AND FAMILY, Sorry to hear about Ochell. My dad, Phleet Phillips thought slot of him. God be with you and your family. Hang on to the good memories.Time helps heal but you still miss them. Rest in peace Ochell

10. Rita Williams Vance says:

My prayers go out to you all.
    Rita Vance

11. Debbie Frazier Jessie says:

Dennis & family–I am very sorry to hear about your dads passing.He was a very nice man and I think he done a lot for Glasgow.You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

12. Judson says:

What i don’t realize is if truth be told how you are not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now.
    You are very intelligent. You recognize thus significantly in relation to this subject, made me individually believe it from so many various
    angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved unless it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga!

Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time handle
    it up!

my web site Stacee Sinagra

13. Ellis says:

Nice answers in return of this query with real arguments and telling the whole thing concerning that.

My web page: hello kitty phone

14. Nannette says:

Very nice article, just what I was looking for.

Also visit my webpage: Britany E. Corujo

15. Margarette says:

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Also visit my site; Dannielle K. Schomberg

16. Jack says:

Can I simply say what a relief to find someone that really understands what they’re talking
    about online. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and
    make it important. A lot more people have to check this out and
    understand this side of the story. I can’t believe you aren’t more popular because you definitely possess the
    gift.

My webpage – Elisa U. Osequera

17. Francisco says:

you are in reality a excellent webmaster.
    The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick.
    Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a great
    task in this topic!

My page – natural balance potato venison

18. Well, to put it simply there is no reason why this post shouldn’t receive a ton of attention as we’re all trying to represent our skills and contribute knowledge accordingly.

19. At times like this it boils down to finding the information required, which as I’m sure you know can take some time. This post helped me figure out what I needed.

20. lloyd segal says:

We are a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)

21. Here are my personal strategies for everything. First eat once a day, or work towards one high nutritious diet and meal plan. Meditate daily, this will help preserve the telemores.

22. Gary kovner says:

This is pretty much the exact information I was looking for! I really appreciate it. I did a quick Google search and came across this page, which was obviously helpful.

23. I’m very thankful for this post, if it wasn’t for this post I’d probably still be looking on Google for what I was looking for. Much appreciation!

24. peter taulli says:

25. They will provide you with a free diagnostic of your problem and a recommended solution. But you are under no obligation to have us do the repairs.