Ruth M. Nespojohn

Web Ruth Nespojohn

Ruth Matthews Nespojohn of Glasgow, KY departed this life at age 93 on September 17, 2012. She was preceded in death by her parents Mr. and Mrs. Charlie G. Williams and her first husband Ben Elliott Matthews. They were married for 30 years until his death, and five years later she married Joseph Nespojohn, who passed away in 2006.

She is survived by sisters Mrs. David (Frances) Smith, Mrs. Carolyn (Wilborn) Strode; nieces and nephews Mrs. Bonnie (Bill) Carter, Mr. Charles David (Carol) Smith, Miss Martha Strode, Mrs. Sarah (Mark) McCoy, and Mrs. Nancy (Craig) Cornish; great nieces and nephews Mr. Brent (Julie) Smith, Mrs. Ginny (Chad) Gross, Mrs. Lori (Nick) Poynter, Mr. Mark (Martina) Carter, Mr. Phillip (Leslie) Carter, Miss Buffy Carter, Miss Rachel McCoy, Mr. John McCoy, Miss Rebekah McCoy, Mr. Harrison Cornish, and Master Jonathan Cornish.

She was a faithful member of the First United Methodist Church of Glasgow; she accepted Christ when she was young at a Morrison Park camp meeting. She was employed by the Glasgow Daily Times for many years and thoroughly enjoyed her work. She and Joseph enjoyed traveling extensively and took many trips together. She was extremely loved and devoted to her family and friends and will forever remain in their hearts.

The funeral service will be conducted at Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home Thursday, September 20 at 2:00 p.m. Burial will be held at the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery following the funeral. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to First United Methodist Church. Visitation will be held from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. prior to the funeral.

20 Entries for Ruth M. Nespojohn

1. Erbie Garrett says:

I am the only Garrett left, but i remember Mr and Mrs Williams and their lovely daughters.
    I saw Francis and Ruth in the nursing home a few months ago.
    Haden T McGuire is in a nursing home with Alsheimer in North Carolina.
    I am very sorry about Ruth.They would stop by and visit with us here in Hodgenville
    as they were coming from Bardstown.
    Hello to Dr.Strode. I will be thinking of you.

2. Sophie says:

This is how I started out and it has to be great start to suit your needs
    as well. the secret’s just to nourish your body using what
    it needs to ensure that is stays healthy and balanced.
    There are extremely many strategies and fast weight loss tips and tricks around that you’re
    guaranteed to get confused.

3. VGA Cable says:

I love it {when people|when individuals|when

4. Really instructive and superb structure of articles, now that’s user friendly (:.

5. Aku says:

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come
    with almost all significant infos. I’d like
    to look more posts like this .

?Täällä: alles-herunterladen.de (Nea)

6. Hello there everybody on this page, the is a lot of comment talking about anything right here, whats up administrative be sure to eliminate all of the feedback!

7. erosion says:

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was entirely right. This submit actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!|

8. Mitzi Mckew says:

Some really fascinating info , properly written and broadly speaking user pleasant.

9. Sugar serves whilst the key energy source for your physique and is the easiest type of sweets.

10. Cira Gulling says:

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who had been conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I found it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your internet site. league of angels hack android

11. hacamat says:

I simply desired to thank you so a lot yet again. I’m not certain what I would’ve handled without the type of advice shared by you directly on this issue. This was an absolute difficult situation in my view, nevertheless being able to see this specialist strategy you solved that forced me to cry with happiness. I will likely be pleased for this support and thus believe you know what a powerful job you were carrying out educating the other people all by way of your site. I’m certain you’ve never met all of us.

12. polecam link says:

Thanks for your valuable postmoidisys. As time passes, I have come to understand that the actual symptoms of mesothelioma are caused by the particular build up associated fluid between the lining in the lung and the upper body cavity. The condition may start within the chest spot and pass on to other body parts. Other symptoms of pleural mesothelioma cancer include weight loss, severe inhaling trouble, vomiting, difficulty taking in food, and irritation of the neck and face areas. It must be noted that some people living with the disease do not experience any serious signs or symptoms at all.

13. Alexis Kap says:

Very clean internet site, regards for this post.

14. Dead written articles , appreciate it for entropy.

15. Great post, but a frustrating read, due towards the lack of proper punctuation in a great deal of spots. Please close your quotations! If this article is following some sort of nouveau grammatical style, of which I’m not aware, I remain frustrated; however, I apologize.

16. Checking out the their site genuinely does receptive the most up-to-date hold in Federal drug administration round the nutritional also with nutritious supplements. It’s proper knowing the five most suitable usual supplements which can help appearing your presence. Health

17. This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read everthing at single place.|

18. Great info. Lucky me I found your website by accident (stumbleupon). I’ve book-marked it for later!|

19. With the whole thing that seems to be building throughout this specific subject matter, a significant percentage of opinions happen to be quite exciting. Even so, I am sorry, because I can not subscribe to your whole theory, all be it exciting none the less. It would seem to everybody that your opinions are not entirely justified and in reality you are generally yourself not really wholly confident of the argument. In any event I did appreciate reading through it.