Roger Lee Hester

Roger 001

March 20, 1952          ~          September 14, 2012

Roger Lee Hester, 60, of Cave City, died Friday, September 14, 2012 at the T. J. Samson Community Hospital. He was the son of the late Henry Hester and Helen Craine Hester Blair.

He is survived by his wife: Peggy Dile Hester; three daughters: Tanya Webb, Lisa Lumpkins and her husband Gene and Denise Leraaen and her husband Chris; nine grandchildren: Zack Webb, Blake Lumpkins, Madison Lumpkins, Mia Lumpkins, Noah Lumpkins, Aubrey Lumpkins, Christy Hester, Cordale Hester and Korey Leraaen; one brother: Wayne Hester and his wife Merrill; brother-in-law and special care giver: Freddie Dile and his wife Kathy; three sister-in-laws: Janice Garland her husband Newton. Wanda Sexton and her husband Darrell and Diane Mesker and her husband Wayne; several nieces, nephews and other family and friends.

Besides his parents he was preceded in death by two brothers and four sisters.

Funeral will be 11:00 A.M. Tuesday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the Cave City Cemetery. Visitation will be after 9:00 A.M. Monday at the funeral home.

21 Entries for Roger Lee Hester

1. peggy abernathy says:

we have lost a very good friend and loved one but i know he has gone on to a better place to be with GOD so sorry about peggy’s lost he will be greaty by john and i

2. peggy abernathy says:

we have lost a very good friend and loved one but i know he has gone on to a better place to be with GOD so sorry about peggy’s lost he will be greatly missed by john and i

3. tanya webb says:

TODAY I HURT GREATLY , I HAVE LOST A MENTOR, BEST FRIEND, DAD , PRAYER WARRIOR, PROBLEM SOLVER, A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, AND MY BACKUP FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE EVER HAD TROUBLE WITH. hE HAS BEEN MY DADDY FOR 29 YRS. BY CHOICE, HE IS THE MOST AMAZEING MAN, HE COULD FIX CARS, CREATE BARBIE DOLL FURNITURE, MAKE PAPER BOXES FOR MOMS BARBIE SHOES, HATBOXES, A MASTER AT THE GUITAR, ACOUSTIC, ELECTRIC, FLAT TOP, MANDELLON, FIDDLE, HE WAS A DOATING GRANDPA AS WELL AS FATHER, WORDS CAN’T EXPRESS THE LOSS, THAT WE FEEL, OR THE EMPTY WHOLE THAT WILL NEVER BE FILLED, untill WE MEET AGAIN IN HEAVEN . I REJOICE FOR HIS HOME COMEING , AND PRAY TO BE THERE SOON . YOUR DAUGHTER TANYA WEBB … MOM WILL MISS YOU GREATLY YOU ARE HER SOUL MATE AND BEST FRIEND, ALWAYS IN HER HEART !!!

4. LORETTA GREENE says:

PEGGY & TANYA I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I ALWAYS ENJOYED TALKING WITH ROGER. MAY GOD BLESS AND GIVE YOU PEACE OF KNOWING THAT ROGER IS RESTING IN THE ARMS OF GOD.

5. Roger & Judy Poynter says:

Peggy & family we cannot say we are sorry for your loss,because Roger is not lost he is resting in Jesus arms. Roger was a good friend to us for many years. We have seen him when he was up and when he was down but he always would say something to make you laugh. Peggy he has out ran us here but it want be long till all of God’s children will be home. Cancer, heart trouble or any sickness will not be there. May God give you the love, peace and comfort to help you through this time of grief. We love you all.

Roger & Judy

6. gilman carol minor says:

we are sorry for the loss of roger if there is any thing that we can do to help please let us know we will be praying for everyone love the minor family

7. shirley craine says:

Peggy I did not know Roger had passed away until yesterday. I am so sorry. you and the family are in my prayers.. God Bless

8. Your post really helped me figure out life, if it weren’t for your site I’d probably still be stuck in search engine world looking for all sorts of information. You know?

9. Get to know your friends and family members better though this type of entertainment, it’s guaranteed to make you think twice.

10. herb trotter says:

This is pretty much the exact information I was looking for! I really appreciate it. I did a quick Google search and came across this page, which was obviously helpful.

11. Learn about the cycles of the moons and hte movement of the planets. Be sure to make alchemical elixirs in accordance with nature.

12. Don’t waste energy on topics that don’t arouse your senses; this just slows you down and creates problems with your long term strategy.

13. I was hoping that once it hit zero that this thread would just self implode but I guess that’s just wisful thinking. Maybe next time.

14. herb trotter says:

Life can be tough at times, you put in the hours of work and only end up with blank stares. You know what I mean? That’s the time posts like this keep me motivated.

15. This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

16. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

17. Poppy says:

Choose the text you want make use Search All Of Craigs, then click “Send the Code.

18. Home?s today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TV?s, and even smart-refrigerators!

19. Mason says:

In order to check Hotmail with Outlook, add a new email account into Outlook and select “http” because the server type.

This is crucial that you ensure that you just properly configure and add the email account to your
    hotmail Sign in account.

20. Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

21. Leanna says:

While ammonia carries a strong and displeasing scent
    with a human’s nose, to a puppy’s highly sensitive nose it’s just like a punch inside
    the face. Sometimes even essentially the most well-trained and obedient dog will steal food through the counter
    if he’s hungry.

The oils extracted from these plants, however, are more toxic in concentrated forms appearing in insecticides, dips, shampoos and sprays.
    This can take place from ingesting human vitamins or from. This La Quinta Inn also serves a no cost breakfast every day.
    Other herbs that may be prescribed for cataracts include burdock, rosemary and meadowsweet.
    small breed dogs The oils extracted from these plants, however, are more toxic
    in concentrated forms appearing in insecticides, dips,
    shampoos and sprays. This can take place from ingesting human vitamins or from.
    This La Quinta Inn also serves a no cost breakfast every day.

Other herbs that may be prescribed for cataracts include
    burdock, rosemary and meadowsweet.