Linda Foley

June 21, 1947     ~     July 22, 2012

Linda Rose Foley, 65, Glasgow, died Sunday, July 22, 2012, at her residence. A native of Mount Vernon, KY, she was a daughter of the late Henry and Dorothy Payne. She was an instructor at P.J.’s College of Cosmetology.

Survivors include her husband, Earl Foley; one son, Anthony Scott Delk of Las Vegas; four sisters and three brothers.

The family chose cremation. No services are planned at this time. Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home assisted the family.

17 Entries for Linda Foley

1. Lesa Depp DeFilippo says:

I love Ms.Linda she had a sweet spirit about her.She loved her family and her students..Heavens got another angel..My sincere condolences ..Psalms 23

2. Jennielynn Bennett says:

I had Linda as a teacher at PJ’s, she is amazing person and a great teacher. She always had a smile on her face no matter how she felt. She was very proud of her son, and was a loving wife. She was a very positive person and would find a way to get you to laugh and smile and break the ice in a new class. She was a very inspiring women and I looked up to her. I will miss her smiling face. My prayers are with her husband, son, and family and friends.

3. herb trotter says:

Thank you for this, I was about to give up on my search when I came across this information. The other guides I found weren’t nearly as helpful as yours.

4. peter taulli says:

They confirmed the olders persona living was known to smoke her entire life, ate a significant amount of chocolate every week and didn’t enjoy sports activities. Isn’t that amazing?

5. Learn about the cycles of the moons and hte movement of the planets. Be sure to make alchemical elixirs in accordance with nature.

6. peter taulli says:

Here are my personal strategies for everything. First eat once a day, or work towards one high nutritious diet and meal plan. Meditate daily, this will help preserve the telemores.

7. This was actually discussed a while ago and I was for it initially. Over time though it became apparent that the total community was getting involved with this project. Archiving this would be best for everyone.

8. Get to know your friends and family members better though this type of entertainment, it’s guaranteed to make you think twice.

9. Home?s today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TV?s, and even smart-refrigerators!

10. Thanks for that, I really appreciate the help. We have 20+ years’ experience in the IT industry especially in e-commerce and Marketing and this will help tremendously.

11. When it comes to business you want ot be sure that you’ve got all your bases covered. More importantly it seems like you’ve covered the basics in this post.

12. One thing they did say about her though was that she loved olive oil, which is why she lived so long. Impressive when you sit down and think of it.

13. Get to know your friends and family members better though this type of entertainment, it’s guaranteed to make you think twice.

14. Get to know your friends and family members better though this type of entertainment, it’s guaranteed to make you think twice.

15. wedding invitation background red says:

It is the part of wisdom to keep your word and the part of folly to count on other people keeping theirs.

16. countrygifts4u says:

*Continues to look for double stamped penny at damn job*

17. baby shower cards invitations says:

A UK Illustrated copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, which is absolutely