Brenda Jo Sharp

Brenda Sharp

April 3, 1947          ~          May 27, 2012

Brenda Jo Sharp, 65, of Glasgow, died Sunday, May 27, 2012 at the Bowling Green Medical Center. She was the daughter of the late Sylvester Lee Sharp and Mayme Porter Delk Sharp. She was a member of the First Church of the Nazarene.

She is survived by her daughter: Amy Jo Houchin and her husband Jonathan; her beloved granddaughter: Kendra Jo McCoy; one brother: Charles Sharp; one sister: Virginia Delany and her husband John; several nieces and nephews also survive.

Besides her parents she was preceded in death by one daughter: Christy Green; two brothers: Melrose Sharp and David Sharp.

Funeral will be 3:00 P.M. Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with burial in the New Salem Cemetery. Visitation will be after 4:00 P.M. Tuesday at the funeral home.

24 Entries for Brenda Jo Sharp

1. Libby Proffitt says:

Amy, I am so sorry to hear of the death of your mother. I had kept up thru F/B. Mothers are not easy to give up, but we dont want them to not enjoy life as they should. Just remember the good times. I lost my mom 3 years ago and I miss her so much, but I know she is better off. Take care and just remember the love your mom had for you.
    “Olivia”

2. Libby Proffitt says:

Your comment will be added to the guest register and given to the family of Brenda Jo Sharp. Please include any additional information you might wish for them to have.

3. Wanda Barton says:

My thoughts and Prayers are with you all at this time. Brenda was a very fun person to be with!!!!

4. Jean and Jerry Sepich says:

Amy and Johnathan, we are sorry to hear about Brenda. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

5. Debbie Jessie says:

Amy,I am so sorry to hear of Brendas passing,havent seen her in a while,have “talked” to her on the computer,very sorry.You all have always seemed like family to me since we all grew up together.You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

6. Beth Elmore Sheesley says:

Amy, I am so sorry about your Mother, I know exactly how you feel. I was with Michelle when I read your post on fb and told her, we are both thinking of you.

7. Terry Toms says:

Amy I am so sorry to hear of your mother’s passing. Please let me know if you need anything. My prayers are with you and Jonathan. God Bless.

8. Angie Johnson says:

Amy I am so sry to hear about brenda I know she will be terribly missed and was greatly loved.

9. Angie Johnson says:

10. Ashley DeLaney says:

I loved her so much….she had such a positive outlook on life…always smiling, laughing, cracking jokes…she is someone I greatly admired and will deeply miss… Amy, jonathon, and kendra, you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

11. Harold Taylor says:

Charles. Sorry about your loss i know see will be missed

12. Chanda England says:

Amy, It will be the little things that you will remember about Brenda,the quiet moments, the smiles, the laughter. And although it may seem hard right now,it will be the memories of these little things that help to push away the pain and bring the smiles back again. With Deepest Sympathy & Prayers to you and your family. From the Flickinger & England Family

13. I was hoping that once it hit zero that this thread would just self implode but I guess that’s just wisful thinking. Maybe next time.

14. This is the kinda post I was searching for. Sometimes I can’t find what I’m looking for from Bing but it seems this time it worked for me! Thanks for your help.

15. victor spano says:

Hello I approximating your wewebsite. Perform you need to visitor publish in my identifiable on some point? If hence you should know me via email otherwise possibly reply to this kindly of observe since We enrolled in notices and definately will realize if you do.

16. peter taulli says:

When it comes to business you want ot be sure that you’ve got all your bases covered. More importantly it seems like you’ve covered the basics in this post.

17. I couldn’t agree more! This is something I have often thought about and I’m glad that you brought it to my attention.

18. What i do not realize is in reality how you are no longer really much more neatly-preferred than you might be right now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably in terms of this matter, produced me in my view consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!

19. Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

20. Private virtual servers give your business freedom and flexibility. Do you have any experience in this field by any chance? I’m looking for an expert to help me setup my necessary files.

21. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would?ve made to happen in the absence of the type of ideas documented by you over such a field. It truly was a real scary condition for me, but coming across a professional fashion you processed it made me to leap for contentment. I am just happier for the support and then wish you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking instructing the others by way of your websites. Probably you haven?t got to know any of us.

22. I precisely desired to appreciate you again. I am not sure the things that I would?ve made to happen in the absence of the type of ideas documented by you over such a field. It truly was a real scary condition for me, but coming across a professional fashion you processed it made me to leap for contentment. I am just happier for the support and then wish you really know what a powerful job you happen to be undertaking instructing the others by way of your websites. Probably you haven?t got to know any of us.

23. Gary kovner says:

We are the principal resource to numerous developers, marketing agencies, and sales teams for their client-centric development and marketing needs and posts like this really do help us out.

24. We are a successful software design and development company specializing in creating e-commerce Websites, iPhone, Android, and windows 8 applications, facebook applications, Internet marketing (SEO/SEM/SMO and PPC campaigns)