Jack A. Brown, Sr.

September 1, 1948          ~          February 8, 2011

Jack A. Brown Sr., 62, died Tuesday, February 08, 2011 at his residence. He was a Vietnam Veteran and a member of the Glasgow Chapter 20 DAV.

He is survived by his wife Lillian A. Runyon Brown; two sons: Jack A Brown, Jr. and his wife Julie and Kevin R. Brown and his wife Kristel; five grandsons: Leiam B. “Angel Baby” Brown, Colin D. Brown, Jaren M. Brown, Jackson Brown and Craig Wayne Harp, Jr.; one sister Cheryl A. Brown Sanchez and her husband Johnny; four brother-in-laws: William R. “Tucker” Runyon, Russell “Rusty” Runyon and his wife Mary, Steven “Stevie” Runyon and his wife Jenna and Bradley “Brad” Runyon and his wife Kristy; five sister-in-laws: Rita Runyon Moss, Wilma Runyon Landrum and her husband Mike, Nora Runyon Miller and her husband David, Connie Runyon Harp and her husband Wayne and Amy Runyon; Sons not by birth but by Love: Joshua “Josh” Traylor, Jason “Whitey” Russell, Michael “Mikey” Harrison and Kyle “Keith” Brooks. Several nieces and nephews also survive.

Preceded in death by his parents Jack Leonard and Louise Brown and Harry and Pearl Runyon; one sister: Cynthia “Cindy” Brown; one brother: Fred H. “Harvey” Brown; two sister-in-laws: Linda Runyon Clark and Dorothea “Dottie” Gray.

Funeral will be 1:00 P.M. Thursday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with Bro. Paul Kingrey officiating. Burial will be in the Glasgow Municipal Cemetery with military honors. Visitation will be after 5:00 P.M. Wednesday at the funeral home.

24 Entries for Jack A. Brown, Sr.

1. Crissy Moss says:

lynn so sorry for your lose, if you need anything please give me a call, we love you!!

2. Cookie and Jodie says:

lynn so sorry for your lose if you need anything give us a call!!

3. Danny Decker says:

I’m so sorry to hear about Jack’s passing. Will be in my prayers.

4. Bonnie & Michael says:

Lynn sorry for your loss you will be in our thoughts and prayers if you need anything let us know love you

5. Tracy and Chris Hodge says:

Lynn we love you and were sad to hear of Jack’s passing away. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We love u and if you need me for anything just call I love you Lynn.

6. Jim and Pat Weiland says:

Lynn so sorry to hear about Jack he will be missed. We will keep you in our prayers. Jim is saddened by the loss of a true friend.

7. Roger, Shannon & Cody says:

Lillian, We are so sorry that you have lost Jack. We know he was the love of your life. It is with great pleasure that I got the opportunity to meet such wonderful people. Jack will sure be missed. If there is ever a time you just need someone to talk to remember I am just up the street. I love you Lillian. May God Bless you & your family in this difficult time. You all will be our prayers!

8. marlene says:

lynn so sorry for you loss we will keep you in our prayers

9. Kristy @ Walmart says:

Lillian, I hate to hear of Jack’s passing. He is at a much better place now with no pain or suffering. He was a good person that always spoke and ask how I was doing whenever I saw him. I know he will be missed by many but memories will last a lifetime. May God continue to bless you and the family. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

10. doris says:

im sorry to hear of jacks passing be thankful he has no more pain and hes gone to a better place sorry i missed seeing you this morning trust in god for things will get easier as time goes by give me a call if you need to talk or whatever aunt doris

11. Betty Kay Nash Rathmann Martin says:

Lillian, sorry for your loss. Nora just called me last night to tell me. I will be praying for you all. God sees us through all things and gives us strength to go on.

12. JESSICA CONSTANT says:

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I HAD KNOWN JACK FOR MY YEARS FROM BEING IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.WE WERE REALLY GOOD AT PICKING ON EACH OTHER.I ENJOYED
    BEING HIS FRIEND AND WILL MISS HIM VERY MUCH.MY PRAYERS WILL BE WITH EACH AND ALL OF THE FAMILY.(jessica from cariology)

13. backlink says:

I think it is best to wait for others comments.

14. assisted living is nice should you got many people plus a house that cares really considerably to its occupants**

15. There is noticeably a bundle to recognize about this. I assume you made specific nice points in functions also.

16. New York Travel Tips… [...]below you will uncover the link to some internet sites that we feel you must visit[...]…

17. Hey man, .This was an excellent page for such a hard subject to talk about. I appear forward to reading several a lot more excellent posts like these. Thanks

18. It is not that I want to duplicate your website, but I actually like the style. Could you tell me which style are you employing? Or was it custom made?

19. I adore your wp internet template, wherever would you obtain it by way of?

20. There is clearly a lot to know about this. I think you created various excellent points in capabilities also.

21. An intriguing discussion will probably be worth comment. I believe that you simply write significantly much more about this subject, it might become a taboo topic but typically consumers are inadequate to communicate in on such topics. To another. Cheers

22. As I web-site possessor I believe bdisus the content material here is rattling wonderful , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.

23. Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as people consider issues that they just do not recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you