Gary W. Proffitt

Gary Proffitt

January 28, 1945          ~          December 6, 2010

Gary W. Proffitt, 65, of Bowling Green, died Monday, December 6, 2010 at the Hospice Center in Bowling Green, KY. He is the son of the late Basil Richardson Proffitt and Naomie Hayze Goad Proffitt. He was a navy veteran of the Vietnam War.

He is survived by two sons: Chad and Chase Proffitt; two step-daughters: Roberta and Bridgett Elliott; six grandchildren.

Visitation will be from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. Thursday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home. Burial will be in the Midlothian Cemetery in Midlothian, Texas.

9 Entries for Gary W. Proffitt

1. BOBBY R. PROFFITT says:

WE LOVED YOU, ALWAYS AND WILL LOVE YOUR FAMILY. YOUR COUSIN BOBBY R .PROFFITT AND DORIS PROFFITT.

TIL WE MEET AGAIN IN HEAVEN!

2. Order Now says:

Beging with the entire wales nicely before just about any planking. Our own wales can easily compilation of calculated forums those thickness analysts could be the comparable to some of the shell planking along with more significant damage so that they project soon after dark planking. planking

3. John Barban says:

Venus factor diet reviews

4. Can I just say what a relief to uncover someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people require to read this and understand this side with the story. I cant believe youre not much more popular because you certainly have the gift.

5. global-hegn says:

i don’t like razors so i normally use hair clippers to cut my hair;

6. artist says:

I saw some thing about that subject on Television last night. Good post.

7. You will find some fascinating closing dates on this write-up but I don’t know if I see all of them middle to heart. There’s some validity nevertheless I’ll take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Great article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

8. ccc buty says:

Low-cost Handbags Wholesale You need to take into consideration performing growing this internet website to a major authority in this particular market. You clearly contain a grasp handle in the topics so numerous individuals are looking for on this internet site anyways therefore you can indisputably even create a dollar or two off of some advertising. I’d explore following recent topics and raising how many write ups putting up and i guarantee you???d begin seeing some awesome web traffic within the near future. Just a thought, all the very best in whatever you do!

9. Giving you the top News is quite a lot imptortant to us.