Lera M. Wells

Lera Wells

February 16, 1921     ~     April 22, 2010

Lera Mae Wells, 89, Glasgow, died Thursday, April 22, 2010, at Barren County Health Care Center. A native of Adair County, she was a daughter of the late Leroy and Lela Garmon Wilson. She was a homemaker and a member of the White Hill Methodist Church.

Survivors include one daughter, Inus Jewell Conatser of Glasgow; two sons, Leroy Don Wells and wife, Lois, and Charles Edward Wells and wife, Brenda, all of Smiths Grove; 8 grandchildren, Patricia Allen (David), Donald Lee Wells, Marcie Blazejewski (Kris), Sharon Marie Perry (William), Vickie Louise Taylor (Tim), Karen Denise Holmes (Todd), bobby Ray Conatser (Sharon), and Kenneth Edward Wells (Joy); one sister, Onie V. Keltner of Edmonton; several great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren, nieces and nephews.

In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband, Stanley Edward Wells; two daughters, Ruby Mae Wells and Jalane Wells; a son-in-law, Sid Ray Conatser; one sister, Vera Tabor; two brothers, Johnny Wilson and Lemuel Wilson.

Funeral services will be held 2:00 p.m. Sunday at the Hatcher & Saddler Funeral Home with Rev. Wayne Wells and Rev. Trevor Thomas officiating. Burial will be in the White Hill Cemetery at Breeding. Friends may call after 12 noon Saturday at the funeral home.

8 Entries for Lera M. Wells

1. JANICE CLARK PEDEN says:

JEWELL AND KAREN, I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. HOPE YOU ALL WITH PUT YOUR HOPE AND FAITH AND TRUST IN JESUS CHRST OUR LORD!! FOR HE WILL HOLD US IN HIS EVER LOVING ARMS WHILE WE GRIEVE OF OUR LOVED ONES.. BELIELVE ME I TRULY KNOW HOW YOU MIGHT ME FEELING. I LOVE YOU ALL AS A DEAR FRIEND, HOPE I CAN MAKE IT TO THE FUNERAL HOME, WE’LL SEE, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU JEWELL. I SAW KAREN AWHILE BACK AT THE BEAUTY SALON WHEN I WAS GETTING MY HAIR CUT. HANG IN THERE AND ALL WILL GET EASIER AS THE LORD LIFTS YOU UP FROM YOUR GRIEF AND PAIN…..IN CHRIST LOVE, JANICE

2. LaVerne Pennycuff says:

Jewell and Family,It takes a long time to get used to the loss of someone we love. When they go they leave us memories of things they did and said. As long as we have those memories the people we love will live on in our hearts and minds. I’m sure she is all smiles after being welcomed by OUR HEAVENLY FATHER and being greeted by Stanley and the precious ones that preceded her. What a joy to know that there are better things ahead and we can see them again.Lean on GOD HE is the strong one and will be there for you in your darkest hours. GOD bless you and yours. With love and tender thoughts….LaVerne

3. Cussandra Faulkner says:

Mrs. Wells was a wonderful person, so sweet and kind to others, She always talk about the bible to me, I know for sure she love her God, she will be miss by others in so many ways, may god bless her family today and everyday. She is in a better place, the good lord call her home and we will meet again. I love u Mrs, Wells.

4. Scott Leiken says:

So I was stuck at my wits on what to look for and was just about to give up entirely when I came across your post. I really hope the best for you in business.

5. We have 20+ years? experience in the IT industry especially eCommerce. We believe in building long-term relationships and making certain that our clients succeed in all their goals because their success is our success.

6. Be sure to preserve your life force, chi. This practice is absolutely essential. Be sure to respect the power of words. Don’t engage in vulgar language or activity.

7. peter taulli says:

Interesting topic but I’m not sure that I agree with you. Things like this have chanbged the way the web was formed and created. Is it really as simple as changing out the direction and watching the web change?

8. security says:

Hi, thanks for speaking about the new Ubuntu release. IT is one of the best releases and i have it installed on my rig at home. the only issue is outdated ati driver.